[Pharmwaste] RE: Pharmwaste Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

gressitt gressitt at uninets.net
Fri Sep 8 17:33:32 EDT 2006

Deborah and thank you for checking it out. The contact person there is Erin
Artigiani. She is their government and legislative affairs liaison and I
personally vouch for her as being thorough. CESAR did remarkable work in a
very short time, for which we were and are still in beholden to them. They
were frankly one of the reasons our legislation got passed. The cost of
maintaining that site however resulted in their need for a grant to keep it
up. They could use support letters and contacts supporting what they did,
and for them to continue. They also have a director who is well aware of the
issue of unused medication. Letters to him, check out their home page will
not hurt.
If I have not been clear, let me paraphrase, those folks are great.
Stevan Gressitt