[Pharmwaste] FW: APhA recommendations for drug disposal

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 3 14:50:48 EDT 2007

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Ross - I don't find those
guidelines on the APhA web site either and don't remember seeing this article
posted to the list. I wonder if the writer got his source wrong. Anyone on
the list serve know if these are actually APhA guidelines? If so, please
provide a reference for us -
Laurie

Laurie J. Tenace
PH: (850) 245-8759