[Pharmwaste] Conference list

DeBiasi,Deborah dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Tue Aug 21 11:50:20 EDT 2007

It was suggested that I reformat the Excel list of conferences into
something that would print easier, so I made a Word document that should
facilitate that.  If someone knows of other
conferences/seminars/workgroups that deal with the
pharmaceutical/PCP/EDC/microconstituent issue, please let me know so I
can add them to the lists.

Also, I'll be glad to send the 2 files to those people on digest if you
let me know you want them.

Deborah L. DeBiasi
Email:   dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
WEB site address:  www.deq.virginia.gov
Office of Water Permit Programs
Industrial Pretreatment/Toxics Management Program
Mail:          P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, VA  23218 (NEW!)
Location:  629 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA  23219
PH:         804-698-4028
FAX:      804-698-4032

 <<Conference list 8-21-07.doc>>  <<Conf list 8-21-07 - public.xls>>