[Pharmwaste] Drug disposal flyers

Jennifer Crittenden Jennifer_Crittenden at umit.maine.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:45:25 EST 2008

I have attached a fact sheet that we developed for the Safe Medicine Disposal for ME mailback program.

Once we launch our project in the next few months, we will also be distributing the following fact sheet from the Northern New England Poison Center website:

http://www.mmc.org/mmc_body.cfm?id=4535

"DeBiasi,Deborah" <dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov> writes:
>	I would like to see what other states/organizations have done
>for educating the public with drug disposal flyers.  Any links or
>documents that you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks
>

>Deborah L. DeBiasi
>Email:   dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
>WEB site address:  www.deq.virginia.gov
>Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
>Office of Water Permit Programs
>Industrial Pretreatment/Toxics Management Program
>PPCPs, EDCs, and Microconstituents
>Mail:          P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, VA  23218 (NEW!)
>Location:  629 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA  23219
>PH:         804-698-4028
>FAX:      804-698-4032

Jennifer Crittenden, M.S.W.
Research Associate