[Pharmwaste] Drug disposal flyers

Volkman, Jennifer Jennifer.Volkman at state.mn.us
Fri Mar 7 12:58:24 EST 2008

Ours is at: http://www.pca.state.mn.us/publications/w-hhw4-54.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
[mailto:pharmwaste-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Crittenden
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 11:45 AM
To: DeBiasi,Deborah
Cc: pharmwaste at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: Re: [Pharmwaste] Drug disposal flyers

I have attached a fact sheet that we developed for the Safe Medicine
Disposal for ME mailback program.

Once we launch our project in the next few months, we will also be
distributing the following fact sheet from the Northern New England
Poison Center website:

http://www.mmc.org/mmc_body.cfm?id=4535

"DeBiasi,Deborah" <dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov> writes:
>	I would like to see what other states/organizations have done
for
>educating the public with drug disposal flyers.  Any links or documents

>that you can share will be appreciated.  Thanks
>

>Deborah L. DeBiasi
>Email:   dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
>WEB site address:  www.deq.virginia.gov
>Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
>Office of Water Permit Programs
>Industrial Pretreatment/Toxics Management Program
>PPCPs, EDCs, and Microconstituents
>Mail:          P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, VA  23218 (NEW!)
>Location:  629 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA  23219
>PH:         804-698-4028
>FAX:      804-698-4032

Jennifer Crittenden, M.S.W.
Research Associate