[Pharmwaste] Does your state have a list of hazardous pharmaceuticals?

Richard Buggeln Richard.Buggeln at tennessee.edu
Fri Mar 14 09:41:43 EDT 2008

Colleagues...

Florida has a list of some 200+ hazardous pharmaceuticals...a useful aid
for hospitals and regulators.  Tennessee regulators have asked whether
other states have similar lists, perhaps even more inclusive than
Florida's list.  I would appreciate hearing from you, whether or not you
have a list of hazardous pharms---and/or personal care products---so that
Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation "knows what's out
there".  I would happy to provide you with the final compilation of
information.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Richard Buggeln, Ph.D.