[Pharmwaste] Re: Pharmwaste Digest, Vol 50, Issue 3

EKrisiunas at aol.com EKrisiunas at aol.com
Thu Dec 10 15:53:59 EST 2009

I second Stevan's comments!  We need more research like this!!

Regards,

Ed Krisiunas,  MT(ASCP), MPH
President
WNWN International
Waste Not, Want Not
PO  Box 1164
Burlington, Connecticut
06013
Office - 860-675-1217
Fax -  860-675-1311
Mobile - 860-839-3993

PRIVACY  NOTICE:
This information is intended only for the use of  the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information  that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable  federal or state law.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended  recipient or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the  intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution  or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have  received this
communication in error, contact the sender and delete the material  from any
computer.