[Pharmwaste] Pilot Study on the Feasibility of Composting Drugs

Brian Stenz brian at returnlogistics.com
Tue Dec 15 10:36:46 EST 2009

Thanks to the many on this list that sent me comments and questions
regarding the pilot study on the feasibility of composting drugs we
did over 10 years ago. I've attached the Final Report for anyone that
may be interested.

I only wish I had access back then to the expertise that exists on
this list, the methodology and labs for detecting drugs in our
compost. Maybe it would of made better sense and offered direction to
pursue it further.

Brian Stenz
Return Logistics International Corporation
561-573-5538 cell
www.returnlogistics.com