[Pharmwaste] Needed: pharm inventory spread sheet for collection event

Ed Gottlieb egottlieb at cityofithaca.org
Wed Dec 16 07:14:44 EST 2009

Hi All,

We are organizing our first pharm waste and sharps collection event in Tompkins County, NY for March, 2010.  We are planning on inventorying what is received.  To do this easily, we will need a spread sheet listing the most commonly turned in prescription and over the counter medications.  Do you have one that we can use?  Thanks very much!

I'm about to submit my work plan as part of the permit application process in NY.  I'm attaching it for those interested.  If you have any feedback, I'd be happy to get it.  If you have changes to suggest, please send them along right away so I can utilize your ideas.

Sincerely,

Ed Gottlieb
Pretreatment Coordinator
IAWTF