[Pharmwaste] Re: List of Laboratories that Analyze PPCPs

Jackson, Jennifer jacksonj at ebmud.com
Mon Dec 28 14:47:52 EST 2009

Hello,

I don't know about a list of labs, but here some labs that I know can do
emerging contaminants analytical work:

- Axys Analytical Services (axysanalytical.com) in British Columbia
- Shane Snyder's lab at the Southern Nevada Water Authority
- EBMUD's lab here where I work conducts a couple emerging contaminant
panels, including USGS O-1433-01 and EPA 625.

Jen Jackson  |  Resource Recovery & Pollution Prevention Programs |
East Bay Municipal Utility District  |  510.287.0818 |
jacksonj at ebmud.com