[Pharmwaste] FW: Support the Ban on Non-therapeutic Antibiotics

Evin Guy Evin at teleosis.org
Tue May 26 18:46:33 EDT 2009

Teleosis supports California Senate Bill 416! Help ban the
non-therapeutic use of antibiotics in livestock and poultry -- thereby
reducing large amounts of antibiotics from entering our waterways and
groundwater. Please send in your support of S.B. 416 and forward this
email to others!

Thank you,
Teleosis Institute

Evin Guy