[Pharmwaste] Medicine Disposal Guidance Documents for Special Settings

Kernen, Brandon Brandon.Kernen at des.nh.gov
Thu May 28 14:58:21 EDT 2009

I would be grateful any assistance in identifying existing medicine
disposal guidance documents for the following:

1)     School Nurse's Offices
2)     Police Stations (where the police allow medicine drop-off)
3)     In-home hospice
4)     Hospice homes/centers

We understand the applicability of various controlled substance and
hazardous waste regulations. We are hoping to find guidance documents
that we can utilize as a resource as we develop our guidance documents.

Thank you for your assistance.

Brandon Kernen
Manager
Hydrology and Conservation Program