[Pharmwaste] Victoria A Pretti is out of the office.

Victoria A Pretti vap03 at health.state.ny.us
Thu Sep 24 16:03:59 EDT 2009

I will be out of the office starting  09/24/2009 and will not return until
09/30/2009.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.