[Pharmwaste] FW: Chemicals in water altering genders of fish(*LakePepin,

TBadrick at aol.com TBadrick at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 08:51:32 EST 2010

According to the EPA web site there are more than 700+ cities with combined
 sewer systems.  What that means is a significant rain event can send
sanitary sewer discharges into the "untreated" pathway.  Where I live that
means the Willamette River (then the Columbia, then the Pacific Ocean).

I don't think any solution will be as effective as weaning people off all
the products.  It would be interesting to know what percentage of
"pharmaceuticals" were medically necessary.

Tom Badrick
Badrick Consulting

In a message dated 2/4/2010 5:23:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,