[Pharmwaste] FW: Chemicals in water altering genders of fish(*LakePepin, Peedee and Potomac Rivers)

Sue Dayton sdayton at swcp.com
Thu Feb 4 11:38:23 EST 2010

There are approx 84,000 chemicals in commercial use, 20% of these are
protected as trade secrets (some classified as extremely hazardous), and 700
new chemicals are introduced each year with little or no analysis of
risk....

Sue Dayton
Blue Ridge Environmental Defense League
North Carolina Healthy Communities Program
PO BOX 44
Saxapahaw, NC 27340
(336) 525-2003
sdayton at swcp.com

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
-  Martin Luther King Jr.