[Pharmwaste] RE: PhRMA Medication Disposal Statement Released October 31, 2011

Shield, Margaret Margaret.Shield at kingcounty.gov
Wed Nov 2 14:35:36 EDT 2011

Hi All – As some of you know, I have been circulating a sign-on comment letter to the Director of USFWS asking them to change the SMARxT program’s disposal advice to recommend the use of medicine take-back programs where available.  I am working today to finalize the list of WA state and national organizations that are signing on.  Please email me if you would like to review a copy of the letter and either sign on quickly, by end of tomorrow, or send your own comment letter to USFWS.
Thanks all!
Margaret