[Pharmwaste] CMS request for comment

Stevan Gressitt gressitt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 20:47:39 EST 2011

I am preparing comments for the CMS request for comment on Medicare Part D.
I have elected to address only 2 points in the document based on resources
and expertise. Short first fill is the first and I would like to suggest a
call this Wednesday at 6:30pm EST  to convene interested folks on this. For
those who receive this through Pharmwaste, refer back for a link to Sierra
Fletcher's  email on this.
In the spirit of full disclosure, I can't pull a big phone conference
together, can someone do that for me?

Sierra, thanks for that earlier email, but we need more input, I hope you
agree...

--
Stevan Gressitt, M.D.
Faculty Associate, University of Maine Center on Aging
gressitt at gmail.com
Cell: 207-441-0291
www.benzos.une.edu
www.safemeddisposal.com