[Pharmwaste] Fwd: MAINE - National Drug Take Back Initiative (NTBI V) - Next Scheduled Date: September 29, 2012

Stevan Gressitt gressitt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 16:54:51 EDT 2012

Another date set:

Good morning. I wanted to let you know that the DEA Administrator has
set September 29, 2012 as the date for the next National Drug Take
Back Day (NTBI 5). I will follow up with additional information as it
relates to the registration process and all the other factors that
make this program so successful in Maine. Have a great week, talk to
you all soon!!

DEA Portland, ME Resident Office

When we all work together, We all win together!!!

--
Stevan Gressitt, M.D., D.F.A.P.A.
Faculty Associate, University of Maine Center on Aging
gressitt at gmail.com
Cell: 207-441-0291
www.benzos.une.edu
www.safemeddisposal.com