[Pharmwaste] Documentary to be produced-looking for experts to interview

chris angel info at greatlakescleanwater.org
Thu Jun 21 19:19:16 EDT 2012

Our organization has received a grant from the Michigan DEQ-One of the components of the grant will be a 30 minute documentary on the issue of pharmaceutical compounds in our water and what is being done to help keep unused/unwanted drugs from our water. The documentary will be produced in partnership with CMU Public Broadcasting-CMU will broadcast  documentary on their station which provides coverage to most of Michigan-other PBS stations will also be contacted to broadcast

The focus will be on Michigan and the Great Lakes- however we may incude a national perspective as well. I am looking for suggestions on people we might interview for the documentary. Scientists, biologists,etc experts on this issue.

Please forward any suggestions.Of course feel free to submit your own name and field of expertise.

Thank You

Chris Angel, President
Volunteer Board of Dir.
Great Lakes Clean Water Organization