FW: [Pharmwaste] Grant help from Listserv for new technology

Tenace, Laurie Laurie.Tenace at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Jun 26 15:20:16 EDT 2012

Dear Members,
Please be cautious about opening this email. I do not know where it originated or what it will do to your computer. I am not going to open it. If the originator of this email wants to identify himself more completely, that would be appreciated.
As you all know, list serve membership is open to all. If this is a legitimate request, I apologize to the sender.
Thanks,
Laurie

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Laurie.Tenace@dep.state.fl.us>.