[Pharmwaste] Drug collection boxes

DeBiasi, Deborah (DEQ) Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Fri Jan 25 09:27:34 EST 2013

            I am looking for information on drug collection boxes for installation at law enforcement sites.  I would appreciate links to sites, any cost comparisons you may have done, and your opinions on the various types that are available.  You may reply either on the list or to me individually.  Thanks for any help you can offer.

Deborah L. DeBiasi
Email:   Deborah.DeBiasi at deq.virginia.gov
WEB site address:  www.deq.virginia.gov<http://www.deq.virginia.gov/>
Office of Water Permit and Compliance Assistance Programs
Industrial Pretreatment/Whole Effluent Toxicity (WET) Program
PPCPs, EDCs, and Microconstituents  http://www.deq.virginia.gov/Programs/Water/PermittingCompliance/PollutionDischargeElimination/Microconstituents.aspxMail:          P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, VA  23218
Location:  629 E. Main Street, Richmond, VA  23219
PH:         804-698-4028      FAX:      804-698-4032