[Pharmwaste] RE: Still waiting for SC announcement

Seery, Scott, Env. Health scott.seery at acgov.org
Mon Feb 2 12:12:33 EST 2015

There are new statements on this SCOTUS page regarding the writ:

Jan 28 2015

Motion for leave to file amici brief filed by Washington Legal Foundation, et al. .

Jan 28 2015

Motion for leave to file amicus brief filed by Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America.

I am not sure what to make from this, or whether it means the case was taken up.

--Scott