[Pharmwaste] Which States Can't Do Pharmacy Take Back? + US SC

Howard Anderson NDBoPh at btinet.net
Fri Feb 13 08:44:47 EST 2015

Hello Everyone:

May I suggest that we focus on success stories, instead of the three states
that need changes. Focusing on success stories has proven to be the best way
to move ideas forward. Even those of us who have allowed takebacks from the
beginning still need a lot of help to make them affordable and get them into
every pharmacy who wants to participate.

Sincerely,

Howard

Howard C. Anderson, Jr.,R.Ph.

Retired and Now