[Pharmwaste] Police see drug disposal methods after DEA program ends

Jeff Hollar jhollar at pwaste.com
Tue Feb 17 19:04:10 EST 2015

Amy and all,

Here's a recent article from MO that talks about law enforcement pulling
their drug boxes because DEA is no longer involved in the take back events.

Police see drug disposal methods after DEA program ends

http://www.standard-democrat.com/story/2166771.html

Jeff Hollar

President

PharmWaste Technologies, Inc.