[Pharmwaste] Sharps

Bob Fletcher Bob.Fletcher at tn.gov
Mon Aug 1 16:29:20 EDT 2016

We have added a line to our contract in Tennessee and collect sharps at our mobile events .  We are very specific to have the customer place any exposed sharps in the sturdy container. We want staff to avoid handling and contact.
Bob Fletcher, CET, CHMM, MS | HHW Coordinator
Division of Solid Waste Management |Materials Management Section
William R. Snodgrass Tennessee Tower
312 Rosa L. Parks Ave., 12th Floor
Nashville, TN 372432
p. 615-532-9265