[Pharmwaste] Has anyone done palm cards?

Jaramillo, Jeanie Jeanie.Jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu
Fri Nov 25 19:54:22 EST 2016

We do something similar. We print tear pads. They're 4.25 X 5.5 and can be made in whatever quantity of "tears" desired. We usually have 50 pages per tear pad and distribute these to all of our pharmacies between our twice a year take back events. They love them because they have customers ask all of the time what they can do with their meds. I'll try and attach the source file.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2474D.52E3CB40]

Dr. Jeanie Jaramillo-Stametz
Managing Director, Texas Panhandle Poison Center
Asst. Professor, Pharmacy Practice
Director, Medication Cleanout
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
School of Pharmacy
jeanie.jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu<mailto:jeanie.jaramillo at ttuhsc.edu>
Office: (806) 414-9402
Voice mail: (806) 414-9299