[Pharmwaste] Wisconsin has another take-back record

Miller, Christine M. Chris.Miller at outagamie.org
Fri Jan 4 10:57:12 EST 2019

Not sure if I'm happy about this news??? A double edge sword once again in the world of waste.

On one hand people in WI are doing the right thing and dropping meds at collection boxes vs. flushing, but I'm sad that we are the #1 Wasters of pharmaceuticals!  I doubt waste reduction will ever be the topic of concern when it comes to medications, safety will always take top bill.

At lease our water is staying cleanerJ

Christine Miller
Recycling Coordinator
Outagamie County Recycling & Solid Waste
1419 Holland Rd Appleton, WI 54911
920.968.5721

Follow us on FACEBOOK<https://www.facebook.com/OutagamieCountyRecycling/> Visit our WEBSITE<http://www.recyclemoreoutagamie.org/>
Download our MOBILE APP<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.recollect.outagamiecountywi.waste>