shrug-l: Road kill data

paul.orourke@dot.state.fl.us paul.orourke@dot.state.fl.us
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:33:29 -0400

Can anyone help Ms. Mikolajczyk locate GIS data as described below?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Paul O'Rourke
Transportation Statistics Office
Florida Department of Transportation
PHONE:   (850) 414-4732
SUNCOM:         994-4732
FAX:         (850) 414-4878
mailto:paul.orourke@dot.state.fl.us
----- Forwarded by Paul L O'Rourke/CO/FDOT on 04/15/2003 12:30 PM -----

                    "Mikolajczyk, Julie"
                    <Julie.Mikolajczyk@fwc.st       To:     <paul.orourke@dot.state.fl.us>
                    ate.fl.us>                      cc:
                                                    Subject:     road kill data
                    04/15/2003 10:56 AM

Paul,

I saw your name on the FDOT website while browsing. I am looking for any
GIS data you may have available on wildlife found dead along Florida roads.
I am especially interested in black bear and panther data, but anything you
have would be useful. If you are not the person who can help me, please let
me know who I should contact, as this is a rather time-sensitive issue.

Thanks for your help.
Julie Mikolajczyk