shrug-l: Road kill data

Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:56:46 -0400

Ah ha!

      And I'll bet you guys are getting a good laugh out of this one.   But
it turns out Julie's own agency is the keeper of a couple of data sets with
some of that very information in them.  Bears and Wildlife Observations
both contain road kill information I believe.  If she's looking for every
dead raccoon, opossum, and armadillo, I'm guessing she's out of luck.  But
bears and other species are sometimes recorded.  Contact the Office of
Environmental Services (OES) at Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Eric Songer
URS Corporation
3676 Hartsfield Road
Tallahassee, FL 32303