shrug-l: ARC8: Shifting/Cropped Excel tables when printing

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 10:11:30 -0400

Can anyone lend advice on this issue?  I've got an Excel object linked in my
ArcMap layout, and it looks fine on screen.  However, when I print it the
spreadsheet is continually shifted and/or cropped.  This is maddening!  Has
anyone experienced this, and if so, can you help?

I've even Defined the spreadsheet boundaries within the Excel object, but it
keeps on shifting.  The matrix is very small- only A1-D16, and is only being
used to display some calculations.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety
Information Systems Services