shrug-l: 8mm and Travan Tapes Available for Public Sector Organizations

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:26:33 -0400

SHRUG,

We have a lifetime supply of 8mm tapes, and a smaller supply of Travan =
8GB
and 20GB tapes.  We are no longer using these tapes and would like to =
find a
good PUBLIC SECTOR home for them.  If you are using these types of tapes =
and
would like to have more at no cost, please let me know.  For obvious =
reasons,
I must give priority to state agencies.  If no state agencies are =
interested,
I believe my propery folks would allow us to give them to other =
non-state
public agencies (counties, WMDs, local governments, colleges, =
universities).

Thanks,

-Linc

Linc Clay