shrug-l: student looking for a job experience with G.I.S.

Ross Tibbetts aquanaut40@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 19:50:07 -0500

Hello all,
My name is Ross Tibbetts. I am a student at Tallahassee Community College
where I am working on a certificate in G.I.S.  I am nearly finished with my
classes and although i have worked with programs such as Arc View at TCC, I
have yet to gain experience in an actual work place. If there is anyone on
the mailing list that could use an extra hand or is looking for some one to
tran, I am the man you are looking for. Please contact me at your
convenience at aquanaut40@hotmail.com or try my cell at 294-7568.
Thank you for your time,
Ross Tibbetts