shrug-l: GIS / CAMA Integration

Kirschnick, Beverly kirschnickb@LeePA.Org
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:52:37 -0400

GISer -

We are looking for contacts at County Appraisal Offices that are
integrating or pursuing the integration of Building SubAreas/Footprints
sketches into GIS. =20

There are several programs on the market that save the sketches and make
them viewable in CAMA but we are interested in taking it to the next
level and viewing the sketches as a layer (ESRI) with parcel lines over
orthophotos.

If your organization is doing something similar or know of one, please
respond.  We would like to know the issues encountered during the
integration process and the products used to implement.=20

Thanks!