shrug-l: (no subject)

Henry.Depew@dca.state.fl.us Henry.Depew@dca.state.fl.us
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:12:00 -0400

June 22, 2004

Greetings!
      After working for the residents of the State of Florida for 30 some
years (and in emergency mitigation and response for the last 10 years), I
am retiring at the end of this month (June '04).  In case I have missed
anyone in my various e-mails to the people who have helped me over the
years, this is a general thank you to anyone in-advertently left out.
      Please direct any future GIS questions or requests to my supervisor,

Mr. Gary Watry
GIS Administrator
Division of Emergency Management
Department of Community Affairs
2555 Shumard Oak Boulevard
Tallahassee, FL  32312-2100

gary.watry@dca.state.fl.us
850/413-9907
s/c 293-9907

C. Henry Depew               henry.depew@dca.state.fl.us
DCA/DEM/GIS Unit         850/413-9906

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail
communications may be subject to public disclosure.