shrug-l: 2004 Quarterly Meeting #2

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 11:15:53 -0400

A hearty thanks to the City of Tallahassee and all the SHRUG members who
attended yesterday.  I know we had a good time presenting information about
our GIS operations, and hope it was worthwhile to you all.

Congratulations to Alan Henderson, Mark Koopman, and Chris Moore on winning
complimentary admissions to the 2004 SHRUG GIS Workshop in November.  We
will have another drawing again in the future, so keep an eye out for the
announcement!

Our next meeting is tentatively scheduled for early September, and will be
hosted by FDEP- Office of Greenways and Trails.  We hope to see you there.

Also, be sure to check the SHRUG website (www.shrug-gis.info) for updates
about the opening of the Early Registration window on July 1.  Get your
registration in early, and save $25 off of the Standard rate of $100.  Also,
if you are aware of a vendor who might be interested in exhibiting at the
2004 SHRUG Workshop, please have them contact our Vendor Booth Coordinator,
Erika Brandenburg (BrandenE@ctcgsc.org)

Once again, thanks to everyone who dropped by yesterday.  See you soon.

Cheers,

Patrick

Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety