shrug-l: Answers to "Auto populate GPS point table with a data file
of county lat/long definitions"
ippolij at doacs.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 5 13:49:03 EST 2005
Thank you very much to: Carla Boyce, David Anderson, Mark Welsh, Mark
Nelson, Michele Mayo, and William Porter for your responses.
Everyone agrees that this can not be done without going into ArcGIS and
* a spatial join followed identity from the County shape file
* or an event theme followed identity from the County shape file
* or using the Xtools Pro again using the overlay toolset for
* or doing an identity function with ArcInfo using a county shape
* or setting up a custom script
* Or a custom application.
Florida Department Of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Bureau of Agriculture Management Information Center (AGMIC)
Physical Address: Mayo Building, 407 S. Calhoun St., Office B8-G
Mailing Address: 407 S. Calhoun St., M3, Tallahassee, Fl. 32399-0800
Business Phone: (850) 245-1086
Suncom Phone: (000) 205-1086
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L