shrug-l: Recalibrating Routes

Westfall, Erin Erin.Westfall@rsandh.com
Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:43:27 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56D2B.81A60690

I am attempting to recalibrate a route in ArcGIS 8.3. When I complete the
process of entering my calibration points and plugging in the new M values,
the final result is wrong. By wrong, I mean that the total distance for the
route is off, and the points along the route are not in order. In other
words, I have a value of 8 near the beginning of my route, and another value
of 8 towards the end. I have tried playing around with the options on the
Calibrate Route window, with no luck.

Thanks,
Erin Westfall
Reynolds, Smith, and Hills, Inc.
1545 Raymond Diehl Rd.
Tallahassee, FL 32309

------_=_NextPart_001_01C56D2B.81A60690

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Recalibrating Routes</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am attempting to recalibrate a route =
in ArcGIS 8.3. When I complete the process of entering my calibration =
points and plugging in the new M values, the final result is wrong. By =
wrong, I mean that the total distance for the route is off, and the =
points along the route are not in order. In other words, I have a value =
of 8 near the beginning of my route, and another value of 8 towards the =
end. I have tried playing around with the options on the Calibrate =
Route window, with no luck.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,<BR>
Erin Westfall</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Reynolds, Smith, and Hills, =
Inc.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">1545 Raymond Diehl Rd.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Tallahassee, FL 32309&nbsp; </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C56D2B.81A60690--