shrug-l: Creating an ImageCatalog with the jpeg2000 2004 doqqs.

Swanson, Kathleen Kathleen.Swanson@MyFWC.com
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 07:28:34 -0400

Hi all,  I'm interested in creating an image catalog for the 2004 doqqs =
in the .jp2 format.  I've easily created catalogs of standard .jpg but =
was wanting to make the .jp2s into a catalog.  The standard ARC/Info =
<createcatalog> and <addimage> work fine for a list of the standard =
.jpgs but do not recognize the .jp2s.  Any suggestions?=20

Also, for any of you that have me in your address books, note the change =
of phone number below.  I've transferred into a different position with =
the FWC.=20

Kathleen

______
Kathleen Swanson
Biologist IV
Terrestrial Habitat Conservation and Restoration/Fish and Wildlife =
Conservation Commission
620 S. Meridian St.
Tallahassee, FL  32399-1600

Office:  850.410.0656  ext 17278