shrug-l: ArcView 3.2 to 9.x

Tripp Corbin tcorbin@keckwood.com
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:12:16 -0400

Paige,
ArcGIS does not read Avenue which was the scripting language for ArcView
3.x. So none of the Scripts or Extension written in Avenue will work
with ArcGIS. Many of the more popular scripts and extensions from
ArcView 3.x have been rewritten to run in ArcGIS and can be downloaded
from ESRI's support page.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood now offers Introduction to ArcGIS/ArcView training classes.
Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - July 18 -19
Introduction to ArcGIS II - July 20-22