shrug-l: Virtual Training Class Sale

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Jun 20 09:38:34 EDT 2006

To celebrate Geospatial Training  <http://www.geospatialtraining.com/> &
Consulting's one anniversary, we are offering discounts of up to 60% on
all virtual training classes Keck & Wood resells. This is a chance to
get some great training classes at extremely reasonable prices. For
example:

*	VBA
<http://www.geospatialtraining.com/catalog_vb_ao_bundle.cfm> &
ArcObjects Bundle - normally $240.00 sale price $179.00
*
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Using%20Google%20Maps%20in%2
0Apps.pdf> Google Maps For Your Apps - normally $75.00  sale price
$35.00
*	Introduction
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20VBA%20in%20ArcM
ap.pdf> to VBA for ArcMap - normally $140.00 sale price $99.00
*
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcObjects.pdf>
Introduction to ArcObjects - normally $140.00 sale price $99.00
*	Geoprocessing
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20Geoprocessing%2
0with%20Python.pdf> with Python - normally $75.00 sale price $35.00
*	Geocoding
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Geocoding%20in%20ArcGIS.pdf>
and Address Matching in ArcGIS Desktop - normally $50.00 sale price
$25.00
*
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Create%20net%20webservices%2
0with%20ArcIMS.pdf> Creating .NET Web Services with ArcIMS - normally
$75.00 sale price $35.00
*
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Advanced%20Labeling%20Annota
tion%20in%20ArcMap.pdf> Advanced Labeling and Annotation in ArcMap -
normally $50.00 sale price $25.0

Sale prices are valid for all orders placed before July 2.

Don't forget about our upcoming instructor led training classes as well
including:

*	Introduction to Geoprocessing with Python in ArcGIS - Aug 1-3 at
Keck & Wood in Duluth, GA - $800.00 per student
*	Introduction to ArcGIS I - Aug 14-15 at Keck & Wood in Duluth,
GA - $750.00 per student
*	Introduction to ArcGIS II - Aug 16-18 at Keck & Wood in Duluth,
GA - $1,100.00 per student

All classes are taught by experienced GIS instructors. The Introduction
to Geoprocessing with Python in ArcGIS class was developed by Geospatial
Training & Consulting. Introduction to ArcGIS I & II classes are the
official ESRI developed classes and will be taught be an ESRI Authorized
Instructor.

For more information or to register for a class please visit Keck &
Wood's website at www.keckwood.com or contact Keck & Wood's GIS
department at  <mailto:gistraining at keckwood.com>
gistraining at keckwood.com or 678-417-4000.