shrug-l: ArcReader scale

Ken Stocks turkeyb99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 17:54:41 EDT 2006

Can anyone tell me how to set the scale in ArcReader?
I have published a map to ArcReader and everything
appears to be fine except the scale box in the
navigation toolbar. When I try to change the scale,
nothing happens.  I have added a scale bar and the
scale text to the layout and both change when zooming.
 The measuring tool works fine but for some reason I
can't set a scale for the layouts (view scales only
after zooming).  If anyone has experienced this
problem and has a solution, please let me know.
Several planners will be using ArcReader and will need
to print maps that are scaleable.

Thanks,

Ken Stocks
Gadsden County