shrug-l: Saving Normal.MXT

H. Gunner hgunnerz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 11:20:27 EDT 2007

I know this sounds simple, But I am using ArcMap 9.2 and it does not always appear to save my macros (I am just trying to save in Normal.mxt). In the VBA editor I can select File->Save Normal.mxt and I notice the time and date on the .MXT file DOES NOT change until I  exit arcMAP.  But If arcMap crashes before I can exit (or exits in some other way) I appear to loose all my work even if I have tried to save using the File->Save Function? Anyone else experience this?  Is this a bug? Any work around?