shrug-l: Saving Normal.MXT

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Apr 3 07:48:42 EDT 2007

I have not experienced that behavior. Have you tried saving the MXD you are in after you edit your script? That might work. I do know that SP2 for 9.2 is about to be released. Maybe it has a fix in it.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.