shrug-l: (no subject)

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Apr 6 10:04:17 EDT 2007

While this may not be a map book, you can still use the Tag as Date function in ESRIs sample DSMapbooklet plotting routine. You can download it from ESRI's website if you do not already have it.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.