shrug-l: Metadata literature question

William Millinor BMillinor at jonesedmunds.com
Wed Apr 11 09:57:14 EDT 2007

The National Park Service has also done quite a bit of work in this
regard. You can find some of their information at the links below:

http://science.nature.nps.gov/nrdata/docs/metahelp/metahelp.cfm

http://science.nature.nps.gov/nrdata/docs/metahelp/NR-GISMetadataDataUpl
oadGuidance.pdf

http://www.nps.gov/gis/data_info/