shrug-l: ArcGIS 9.2 Service Pack 2 now available
tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Apr 17 14:54:36 EDT 2007
ESRI has released service pack 2 for ArcGIS Desktop 9.2. This service
pack addresses many issues including:
* Transparency issues when consuming PNG8 and PNG32 2d caches in
* Improved system stability with certain long-running caching
* Large overlay operations fail after a few hours when run in a
* The Model to Script converter does not handle the Data Interop
* Zoom to selected features does not work with CAD data.
* Maplex Boundary labeling is not working correctly with both the
Remove Duplicates and Never Remove Label options set.
* Annotation attribute inspector hangs after updating annotation
in this feature class.
* Geocoding with certain locator styles fails on file
* The Project tool is not working with SDE data.
* On some Windows machines, installing ArcGIS 9.2 can cause raster
projection not being recognized.
* If a MrSID image contains a .hdr file in the same folder, it
will not display properly in ArcGIS 9.2.
* CAD feature classes draw and refresh slowly when accessed over a
* and more.....
You may download the service pack from http://support.esri.com. It is 84
Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
(678) 417-8785 fax
Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SHRUG-L