shrug-l: map book solutions

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Apr 27 08:22:01 EDT 2007

I second what Tim has said. We use the DSMapbook Plotting routine both in-house and with our clients. We have tweaked it a little so the Local Indicator maintains a set scale around map tiles that are not surround on all sides by other tiles.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule of upcoming classes.