shrug-l: Map Book Solution

Adam Carnow AdamCarnow at WilsonMiller.com
Fri Apr 27 17:13:51 EDT 2007

Keith:

While we used to use the DSMapBook developer sample from ESRI, it lacked some key features so we switched to the Mapwares Mapbook Tool.  You should check it out.

Mapwares

GIS Software Development and Consulting Services

www.mapwares.com <http://www.mapwares.com/>        info at mapwares.com
413-687-4313

Regards,

Adam

Adam M. Carnow, AICP
Corporate GIS Manager
Vice President
WilsonMiller, Inc.
2205 N. 20th St.
Tampa, FL 33605
TEL: 813-223-9500 x245
FAX: 813-223-0009
WilsonMiller.com << http://www.wilsonmiller.com/>>

-----Original Message-----
From: shrug-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us [mailto:shrug-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 7:58 AM
To: shrug-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: shrug-l: Map Book Solution

We are looking for a solution to create hard-copy map books

for our emergency services personnel here in Clay County.

Our platform is ESRI (ArcMap).

There are quite a few solutions available but in my research I would like to hear

first hand what anyone in this group may be using along with pros and cons.

Thanks,

Keith Joiner

G.I.S. Manager

I.C.T. Division

Clay County Florida

P.O. Box 1366

Green Cove Springs, FL 32043

(904) 278-3771

keith.joiner at co.clay.fl.us

  _____

"Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing."

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.