shrug-l: Seats still available in training classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Oct 10 12:35:01 EDT 2007

We still have a few seats available in our Introduction to ArcGIS I and
II classes being held next week at Keck  <http://www.keckwood.com> &
Wood's Corporate Office in Duluth Georgia. If you are interested in
attending contact us at gistraining at keckwood.com. Seating is limited and
is on a first come first serve basis.

Many states and organizations accept these classes as PDH and CEU
credits including the GISP certification from the
<http://www.gisci.org/> GIS Certification Institute.  These classes are
taught by an experienced ESRI Authorized Instructor.

The date and cost of the classes are:

Introduction
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
to ArcGIS I - Oct 15 - 16 - $750.00 per student
Introduction
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20II.pdf
> to ArcGIS II - Oct 17 - 19 - $1,175.00 per student
Introduction to ArcGIS I & II Bundle - $1,750.00 per student

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers a range of GIS services and training.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.