shrug-l: Aquifer Vulnerability Maps

Anderson, David S. (WRM) David.S.Anderson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Oct 10 13:52:53 EDT 2007

John,

Contact Jonathan Arthur at the Florida Geological Survey (850-487-9455 or
Jonathan.Arthur at dep.state.fl.us). He is the primary investigator for FAVA and
FAVA Phase II. He can probably direct you to the source data. If I am not
mistaken Advanced Geospatial, Inc. in Tallahassee did some of the work.
Another contact may be Clint Kromhout at the FGS (Jon's assistant of FAVA
Phase II).

David S. Anderson

NHD Coordinator (ES III)

Voice: (850) 245-8550